Saturday, October 13, 2018

I will create food delivery website and mobile applications.

I will create food delivery website and mobile applications.












About:

Hi,

I am Venkatesh Kumar Senior web/mobile application developer I have developed more than 10 websites and mobile applications for food delivery.

I have created 3 separate applications, 

1. Partner app
2.Delivery boy app
3.User app

Also, Created a separate backend for each user.

It's user-friendly one you can manage multiple restaurants if you like to develop for single restaurant developed the separate app for that too.

I will redesign app as per your required design.

It's the complete package to kick-start your food delivery business.

Contact me I will share you my sample work.

I am a Creative Designer/Developer Myself I will develop websites with the unique design.

If you like to know more details about our product I will arrange a demo session I will completely explain all features to you.

contact me before ordering Gig.









Reviews


jqlogic:Outstanding experience!

abservetech:\

jqlogic:Outstanding experience!

abservetech:\

:


No comments:

Post a Comment