Friday, October 12, 2018

I will record and edit a video of up to 5 minutes long promoting your app or website.

I will record and edit a video of up to 5 minutes long promoting your app or website.












About:

I will create a british spokesperson promotional video:

Thank you for viewing this gig. I will briefly state what will be included.

  • I will record a video of myself using a professional camera to give a clean and appealing look to your video.
  • I will edit your video to a high quality to engage the audience of the video.
  • I can also record using a phone if that look would be more appealing to you.
  • I will require what you would like me to say, and I can also read of a script if that would be preferred.
  • Repeat customers can also get a discount on the next order.

Make sure to check out this gig and it order it. - I will create a british spokesperson promotional video:

Reviews


williamvdb:nice, thank you!

itstucker:Awesome thanks!

elidangerfield:Thanks brother, did well! Prompt and very speedy delivery. Nice guy, highly recommend!

itstucker:Great buyer!

godsent123:Simply awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment