Monday, October 15, 2018

I will do ios application development

I will do ios application development












About:

Do you need an application from scratch or enhancement in existing app? Please drop me a message, I can provide you clean code both in Objective-C and Swift. Price and completion time depends upon requirements. Please get a free quote before clicking the Order Now Button.
I am a senior developer working on apps since 2009. I will provide you free consultancy through out development process. I assure you, quality code with in your time line and budget.
I can provide you services in following areas.
  • Augmented reality
  • Bluetooth low energy integration
  • Chatting apps using XMPP protocol
  • Social networking apps
  • GPS and Location based apps
  • Google maps integration
  • Payment Gateway integration
  • Firebase integration
  • Push notifications
  • Image editing
  • Video editing
  • Complex algorithm development


thanks for your time.
Kind regards,
Khurram Shahzad Awan

Reviews


earlhernandez:Thank you very much will recommend

khurramsawan:Great experience love to work with him again

brandonnsekpong:Great seller love working with this guy

khurramsawan:Very good buyer and great experience

brandonnsekpong:Great seller would recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment