Monday, October 15, 2018

I will develop ionic framework mobile applications

I will develop ionic framework mobile applications












About:

Welcome to my Ionic Framework Development Gig.

I will develop your idea into a fully functional, cross platform mobile application. We will analyse your requirements and I will give my suggestion in order to make your idea a reality with Ionic and Cordova.

1. I use any version of Ionic Framework and its plugins.
2. We will make sure that your application is uploaded to Play Store and App Store (if you have a developer account). 
3. We can integrate any feature that is available in the android and ios market.
4. This applications will target from Android 4.4 (KitKat) - Android 9 (Pie) and iOS 8 - 11 (ongoing).
5. Source code will be provided (medium/ premium pack).
6. Documentation of all pages of the application will be provided (premium pack).
7. 24/7 support in the first two months of production (medium/premium pack).

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment