Monday, October 15, 2018

I will build android application for you

I will build android application for you












About:

My expertise includes End to End Android Application Development.

*Multi Screen UI Phone&Tablet
*Network Calls
*Animations
*Material Design
*Permissions
*Filing, Database, Shared Preferences
*Asynchronous Programming
*Threading
*Facebook, Google, Ads, Twitter Integration etc

According to the requirement, We can negotiate and set pricing and duration.

Reviews


casgrateful:This seller was excited about getting the job and I really liked the fact that he sent a message letting me know he bid on the job. He worked to get the APP done as planned and I would recommend that anyone that wants an APP strongly consider and select a professional like this seller. App was completed to specs and done on time.

zawarn:Very good to work with, requirements were clear, cooperating.

fatixaz:Amazing seller.i'm happy with the results.i'll be back soon again.i recommend him

zawarn:Very co operative.

somadina123456:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment