Sunday, October 14, 2018

I will do android app professionally

I will do android app professionally












About:

Hey!


I finished Over 200+ Apps design for android , Most of my UI Designs are Featured all Over the World and by Some Big Companies, I also designed some apps for big companies !

I will create and design a unique, stunning, professional and modern looking Mobile UI with strong backend logic and unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy and satisfied. Using my UX experience to make it more user friendly and easy to use, modern as per your demand and Specification, no matter what industry/business you're in.

The complete full App Ui will take of course many Gigs.


-20$  This gig provides 1 Screen with the idea how the work will look and build up.
- Order delivery in High Resolution .jpg and PSD file.



This gig is for :android application

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment