Monday, October 15, 2018

I will develop an photo video uploading app with chat feature

I will develop an photo video uploading app with chat feature












About:

Hello!!!


it's a great pleasure to be here

I feel proud in developing the same as it was a challenge for me to build an app which is a combination of all the social media applications like , Whats App, Viber, Hike.snap chat.

 will make full chat app using firebase following are the features which will be include or exclude on customer demand:
  1.  Login/SignUp usnig Firebase Authentication
  2. Facebook,Google integration on demand
  3. Message Storage using Firebase Database
  4. Images , stikers or emoje are stored in firebase Storage
  5. Message Notification using FCM
  6. Additional features can be included on customer demand.

message me for more discussion before order

Thanks 

Reviews


osas_nkem:Seller did a great job, with just an idea, she made me an awesome chat app with premium features. Thank you!

katalleyar:You are most welcome ma'am

flawlessarticle:Awesome job, thank you and I will be back for some more

katalleyar:I will be more than happy to help again

vivian111:Fast and quality Delivery, We recommend you to Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment