Friday, October 12, 2018

I will develop your android app

I will develop your android app












About:

Hello..!!
Are you looking to develop your Android app? Just message me to discuss your idea for app. After having a discussion about your idea for app, I have 3+ experience in android app & I will give you reasonable quote for app development.

If your application has really complex and advanced features, we may need to discuss your idea on Skype or Hangout call and then I will send you custom offer on Fiverr.

Development Phases is:

1) Project outlining and scope determination
2) Mock-ups and Designing
3) Development of Prototype
4) App Development
5) Client Approval
6) QA and QC
7) Fully support (Post delivery)

My Aim is To:
# Provide High-Quality Software 
# Provide Software Changes and revisions
# Good looking and Attractive Interface
# Provide Complete Running Code On Extra Charges
# Provide User Satisfaction
# Provide Training when needed on usage of application
# Provide Simple and Understandable code 

Before You Place an Order Make Sure You Contact me So we can Discuss the Details.

Note: $5 is just for the consultation to discuss your app requirements and price quote. The price may vary depending on what type of application and features you want.

Thank you.

Reviews


birdofparadise6:I will definitely recommend them and use them again in the future to add more features to my app. Great experience ! Thanks

jaydipranpariya:Perfect Client

isidas:Very professional work delivered in a timely manner.

jaydipranpariya:Good Client

zamango:Jaydip had done all the work perfectly with good price and at the time .


No comments:

Post a Comment