Friday, March 30, 2018

I will Customized app android/iOSwith Bug Fixing and consultation.

I will Customized app android/iOSwith Bug Fixing and consultation.












About:

Hello great buyer This is an expert in APP DEVELOPER 

Focus of the world is shifting abruptly from websites to the APP on the MOBILE DEVICES .  


In this gig, I am offering  CUSTOM APP of the following categories:


  • ·         Lifestyle APP                       

  • ·         Social networking APP

  • ·         Productivity APP

  • ·         GPS-powered Guides
  • ·         Personal Assistants
  • ·         News APP

  • ·         Game APP

What I do in this gig is:

Design, develop and maintain APP from start to deployment

I also offer submission of your APP to the App stores.

I am always available for discussion!!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment