Monday, April 27, 2020

Develop An Android App Or Will Be Your Android App Developer











About:



I'm Professional Android app developer with 4 years of experience. I will do any custom android app development as per your needs with stunning interface . . . I will provide a very responsive and attractive design along-with a bug-free code.


The product will be exactly like the concept and requirements. So don't wait drop a message to me  !!!.



My services in android includes:



  • Multi-screen Supported & Material Design Apps

  • Online User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook...)
  • Online Database (Google Firebase)
  • Offline Databases (SQLite ...)
  • Wordpress Rest Api
  • Onesignal Push Notifcations
  • Map/GPS
  • GCM/FCM
  • Barcode/Scanner based app
  • Google Play Services 
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Custom API
  • Retrofit & Volley Library
  • SMS based apps
  • Health based apps
  • Recipes Apps
  • Android Services
  • Animations
  • Mobile Sensors Integration
  • Custom Animations for stunning UX


And Many Many More . . .



My Aim is To:



    Provide software changes and revisions

    Good looking and attractive Interface

    Provide complete running code

    Customer Satisfaction



Note:Contact me before order :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did all the work and met all requirements that I asked for he also ask a lot to make sure the client is happy. The seller finished the work before the expected time and was quickly and perfect. Strongly advising anyone to work with him as I will do anytime I need a help. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :)

Seller's Response:

I've ordered a job to be execute in 5 stages. I've never experienced a better execution and speed of delivery. Incredibly reliable professional and also a kind person, very easy to work with.

:

I've ordered a job to be execute in 5 stages. I've never experienced a better execution and speed of delivery. Incredibly reliable professional and also a kind person, very easy to work with.

:

Thank you very much for your feedback sir




No comments:

Post a Comment