Sunday, January 26, 2020

Develop Android Apps And Games











About:

I will develop any complex android app or game for you..!



This gig is best if you want to...



1. Create a native android app or hybrid app with complex functions. No matter if it should utilize public APIs of google, facebook etc.



2. If you have a web app and you want to create an android app out of it. (In this case you have to provide me source files of your web app. ie. html and javascript file. )



3. You want to create both web app and android app.(In this case just tell me what is in your mind and I'll handle the rest)



Just tell me what you want and what is in your mind. I will create that for you.



★★★★★Efficiency & High Quality Guaranteed★★★★★



I'm also open to any other request about Java, HTML, CSS, Javascript, jQuery, PHP, MySQL, Android. Please check my other gigs for these services.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work and willing to help even i am new to this field.

Seller's Response:

thanks.. :-)

Seller's Response:

excellent!!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment