Monday, January 20, 2020

Quickly Create An Android And Ios Mobile App











About:

I will create an app for you and submit to Apple and Google (on my app account if you wish too).  iOS and Android are compatible across tablets and smartphones.  If you have content written and images to use, I can insert quickly as well.  The more content you have made, the faster I deliver!  The app can be something you wish to have as an individual up to small business usage/brand recognition.  Different things I can add: eCommerce, in app audio, social media, customer discounts, product/price lists, RSS feeds, imagery, video,   Feel free to send me a message to learn more. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

Omargad82 delivered clear expectations and the project went through quickly. I'd recommend working with him!

Seller's Response:

Excellent seller, 'was quick to respond and always willing to help revise the work. Thanks once again, 'will definitely order again.

:

Requirements were laid out concisely allowing me to produce their app in short order!

:

DIgiVisits is very impress with the great customer service, quick delivery and still produced a professional and awesome finish product. Very appreciative of taking the initiative to provide more than what was asked. Being a favorite is without question. Will definitely work with again.




No comments:

Post a Comment