Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Add Any Ads In Your Unity3D Game For Android











About:

A game’s/app's success isn’t determined only by how innovative or popular it is, but also by how effectively it can financially support its creator(s). If its free, adding Ads can make money solely. So I am here to fulfill that requirement and can help you to make $$$ from your unity project.



What I will be doing:



  • I will integrate ads in Android or iOS.
  • Which ever third party ads you want to add.
  • One gig/Ad network.
  • Solve the Ads error.



What I will need to complete this:



  • Ads id.
  • Place where you need to show the ads.


I'll try my level best to provide the solution and a satisfactory results.



NOTE : Message me if you have questions.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ammar helped us through a tricky Ad Mediation integration for a Unity game. The job required many discussions and testing-cycles, so we were fortunate that Ammar was a good & responsive communicator. He also worked around many obstacles to provide an acceptable result. As usual, Ammar, thx for your good work !

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Learned a lot and he was present all the time to provide required things. Thank you! Keep using my services :)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Working experience amazing as always. Thank you! Keep using my services.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment