Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Be Your Dedicated Android Developer











About:

I have been developing Android Applications for business and law with more than 4 years GENUINE experience in Android and iOS Development. I am the one who help you to convert your idea into product. I am having expert team to support work and deadlines. Congrats you are at RIGHT PLACE



Meet me, I am Aleesha! Serving clients worldwide, Enthusiastic Android professional motivated by challenging projects and deadlines  and had over 250+ happy customers all over the glob. 



I can convert your responsive website into mobile App too in very low cost and 1 day time.



I will also provide you android source code and will give you tips how you can increase your android download and promote android app, along with publish app on Google Play and Appstore.



  • Google Maps 
  • Chatting Apps 
  • Social connectivity,Events, Sports, Music
  • Camera Work
  • Sensor Work
  • REST APIs and Server Connectivity
  • Local Data Storage
  • Call SMS  WebView
  • publish google play
  • In-App Purchases app
  • Custom Apps
and many more. 



- Please inbox me before you order so we can discuss your idea. 

- Money-back guarantee.

Reviews


:

Again an amazing experience. seller is talented and capable of deliver a good quality work

:

Yes, she did. An excellent Android programmer.

:

fast delivery and up to mark work. Thanks

:

Great work

:

Perfect work as usual. Definitely will hire again for more work without any issue.




No comments:

Post a Comment