Sunday, December 1, 2019

Games In Unity











About:

I am professional game developer I can make 2d and 3d games in very well manner l have make many games I can make runner games like temple run board game like isto and physics game like flappy bird.



I can do Reskins and Ads and social sharing to your game



single player games

multiplayer games

google admob integration

chartboost integration

tapjoy integration

unity ad integration

rewarded video integration

facebook integration

google play games integration

rest api integration

leaderboard

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

filling wonder,to work with you and also you have very good understanding skill

Seller's Response:

Great game developer; I will order more from him.

:

I really enjoyed to work with you

:

He did a great job of understanding, he worked with me, and delivered exactly what I needed. Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment