Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Android App Development











About:

I will give you the best service, performance and high quality of the Android Application.



Developed Many applications in android and ios both.



  • Create Native Android Applications.
  • Convert your website to App.
  • Develop best App UI/UX Android Material design.
  • Will Integrate REST API(web services) in your app

  • Develop large and complex applications.

  • Will add Push notification feature in your app.
  • I can Integrate Google map, Analytics in application.
  • Social media Integration in app.
  • Firebase integration.
  • Database integration to access data without Internet.

  • Add new functionalities in your existing android application.
  • Fix your android application if it has bugs.

Note: Please do not order my gig directly without having discussion about your idea for app.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome developer

Seller's Response:

Seller communicated well and he was quite patient with a newbie like myself. The work was professionally done and I loved it. Will work with seller again.

:

Great job!!!!

:

The seller is very skillful. He fixes the error for me on gradle issues and delivers the app for me. Very professional seller and recommended.

:

Thank you very much :) Glad to work with you in future.




No comments:

Post a Comment