Friday, December 13, 2019

Develop Ios And Android Applications According To Your Ideas











About:

I am currently working as an iOS developer.I have 3+ year experience in this field. I can make your dream idea on an app into real. I am specialized in 

  • Native App development (technology used is Xcode & Objective-C).
  • Hybrid App development(technology used is PhoneGap, Javascript, HTML5 & CSS.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

This is a severely good developer! well done! on-time production and a brilliant rapport...ask no further..This is the gig to get!

Seller's Response:

Excellent buyer, provided all required documents and support wish to work with this buyer in future

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Did a Great Job with my Webview Android App with Splash Screen. Coming back for more Orders. Thumbs Up Epiccoder.




No comments:

Post a Comment