Thursday, December 26, 2019

Develop High Quality Android App For You











About:

Why Should we work together?



1. I specialize in developing professional android app for new Startup and companies.

2. I love to work on interesting projects with great people like you.



Just ask for your work and Share your ideas with me.



I will provide you the followings.



1. Complete Designing.

2. Revision.

3. New concepts.



If you have any other questions?

Must ask.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did not provide a working product

:

i gave you my working code because you don't know how to call your api even you don't know what params are being used in your api call & when i told you i will charge extra for that service , you told me to cancel it all because u have no knowledge about your api also don't know how to call api from postman

:

Fast response time. Quick work.

:

fast and to the point

:

Very good experience. I can recommend his ability and skills. Also, very friendly person.




No comments:

Post a Comment