Friday, December 6, 2019

Assist You Developing Quality 2D Games











About:

In this gig I offer any engine or code you need for your game through Godot 3, GameMaker Studio 1.4 or GameMaker Studio 2


☆ I do ☆
  • Make any script you want
  • Add features to your game

  • Create an engine
  • Design mechanics
  • Optimize your code

  • Fix bugs

  • Test your game



☆ I'll deliver

  • Source code files

  • Executables (optional)

Reviews


:

luis11011 was very professional, and even finished the project two days early. I am extremely impressed with his work and would highly recomend others to use his services. I know I will again.

:

An excellent work as always.

:

As always extremely attentive to details and quick with needed adjustments and fixes.

:

Excellent work, with some very good customization for specific situation.

:

Very quick troubleshooting and testing experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment