Thursday, January 16, 2020

Design,Develop Or Fix Responsive Android App











About:

Thank you for Dropping into my GIG.   ** QUALITY DEMANDS **


Your Customers are Mobile! Are you?Do we build stunning Mobile Apps (Android )?  Which Type of apps?


I am experienced with any kind of application development, either that is a Webview app or that is to be hosted on Firebase or the products that need backend/admin and web services.



  •  Map based tracking (GPS Tracking)
  •  Material UI Designed Apps
  •  Map based routing application
  •  Employee time tracking
  •  Camera based apps
  •   Social App
  •  Picture gallery App
  •  Recipes App
  •  Tourist Guide App
  •  Survey App 
  •  Calendar based App
  •  Payment Api's integration
  •  Publish application in Google PlayStore / Apple Store
  •  Ads Implementation
  •  Push notification implementation
etc.


Beside this, I provide the Free Consultancy for your App Bussiness development strategy.


I offer free 3 Months Maintenance on products that I develop.



So, if you have any idea related to the app, drop me a message, you are only a step away to get it done.



REMINDER:  Drop me text to discuss the functionality and pricing of the app you need



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time buy his service, very easy to work with, great value for money, highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, very professionally provide the requirements!

:

What a fantastic experience working with this team of app designers… I can’t believe what they were able to pull off! I am possibly the pickiest person on earth, but they just kept amazing me again and again! Amazing experience on every level!!!

:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your positive gig feedback! That keeps me going!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment