Thursday, January 16, 2020

Create Mobile Responsive Dynamic Web Application











About:

I am Software Developer.I develop your ideas into website.I have 3+ year experience.



I will give you best attractive website design which will be fully mobile responsive.



Extensive knowledge of Bootstrap front end framework.


Place your order and develop your ideas in mobile world.Contact me for more information



I will provide : 

1. Fully Responsive Website as per your requirements.

2. Backend CMS for easy management, friendly admin panel.

3. Best design and layout revisions until 100% satisfaction.





With this i will provide FREE service of,

=> Site setup on your own server.

=> Content changes as per your requirements as per your desire.

=> After completion additional service till your satisfaction.


==================================================



=> You must message me first with your full requirements, I will then send you the cost and time required for creating the app. You can also tell me your budget, that would be better.


=> I will do any type of work like making new web application, solving bugs in already built web application, testing of web application, assignments, small projects.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He delivers what he promises. Great working with you.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Lars. Hope you have a great business ahead.

Seller's Response:

I will definately come back to Ronak if ever I need to. Great service, Great end result.

:

Thanks a ton Lars.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment