Thursday, January 16, 2020

Develop And Fix Ios App











About:

***Second level Seller with 100% seller rating***

I am SWIFT developer 

 Please contact me before place order



Please note that a full iOS App will cost more than $100 



BEFORE ORDERING, SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR APP IDEA SO I CAN GIVE A PRICE AND TIMEFRAME!



I have a 3-year experience

i have complete so many iphone and ipad app 

Would you like an iOS App for your business? If yes, this gig is for you! 



You got an idea, now what?



If you like to see my portfolio then contact me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Took a bit longer than expected, but overall a good result and a programer to keep!

:

Thank you for the work. Can you please send me the source files as well and the apk. Thanks

:

Simple functions are not tested. And when fix is requested, same code is sent back every time with no fix being done. It's really wasting a lot of my time testing the same code for errors while thinking that it's been fixed. Many things are hard coded which makes maintenance a nightmare!

:

you are testing inapp purchase in Simulator and it's only work in real device not in Simulator. i have already tell you but you still testing in Simulator because you don't have real device. Wasting a lot of time with explain simple thing. if just he test in real device (Any iPhone) it's work.

:

Great service




No comments:

Post a Comment