Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Develop A High Quality App For Your Android Phone











About:

I will create smart, reliable and nice looking



  • Business
  • Educational
  • Utility and
  • Entertainment


Android App for your idea. 



My services include:



Android Apps Development with

  • Material Design
  • MySQL and SQLite
  • Network Communication
  • Firebase
  • Push Notifications
  • Google Maps
  • YouTube
  • Social Media and 
  • Prepare for Publishing


Full technical Support at all time.



Price can be discussed in chat. Don't worry. It will be relatively low.



Thanks.



Note: This Gig does not include any service for academic assignments as it is against Fiverr Policies.



Note: I always reply to all the messages in my inbox. So, in case if I didn't respond to you in an hour, chances are there I am sleeping as we will most probably be in different time zones. My time zone is PKT (UTC + 5.00). So you can guess the time I will reply to you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good seller nice communication and good work done I will repeat order again and again thanks dear

Seller's Response:

good experience.

Seller's Response:

Oustanding Experience!

:

he is a great buyer.

:

He is very professional, responsive, and a great communicator. He did exactly as promised and I would 100% definitely work with him again. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment