Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Develop A Native Ios App











About:

Have an idea for an app? I can help you bring your very own, fully-functioning mobile app in the Apple and Google Play stores.



I have created apps for both iOS and Android that have hit the top-grossing and top-downloaded charts. If it's your dream to do the same, get in touch.



I won't accept your gig unless I can make you a world-class app, so reach out to me personally before you purchase.



Not sure where to start? The Basic Package is for you. We''ll start out on the right foot with project set up properly and ready for testing on your own phone.



Do you already have wireframes? You're ahead of the game! Send them to me and I'll give you a custom estimate on development.



You can get on the app store within a few weeks. Let me help you get there!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful experience! Looking forward to working with Charlyn again.

Seller's Response:

Working with Chary was absolutely amazing. Her kindness and professionalism were outstanding and I can highly recommend her for any app development work!! 5 stars are too less for great achievement. Thank you

:

Working with a professional such as this really makes all the difference. There was no guessing, no hoping things turn out ok, no disappointments after the work is done or having to toss it up to a "lesson learned". I couldn't be happier and would recommend to anyone who is serious about their project.

:

A real professional job

:

Very organized buyer, a pleasure to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment