Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Convert PSD To Android Xml











About:

Hello! I have expertise in converting PSD to XML(android). I will convert all your  layout designs from psd to xml. Your Design will be pixel perfect. I have full command on android User interfaces. I will use android studio for designing layouts.



my services ( $15):

  • 24/7 availability
  • 100% customer support
  • sincerity with my work
  • unlimited revisions
  • 100% quality assurance


I am excel at:

  • xml
  • psd
  • psd to xml
  • android apps
  • android
  • app xml
  • android xml
  • wireframe designing
  • android wireframes
  • app designing
  • android designing
  • android layouts/ user interfaces


Note: Feel free to contact me, I have the right solution of your problems.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

splendid !

Seller's Response:

Good work ethic and delivered as expected. Great work.

Seller's Response:

thank you for using my services. please do come again

:

Nice working with sumairaidrees. Will be back for more.

:

GREAT WORK! Always happy to work with this seller




No comments:

Post a Comment