Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Develop Andriod App For You











About:

I will build an app for you from scratch.

which will include

1.App Icon

2.Splash Screen.

3.Source Code

4.Network Integration.

5.All your Requirments will be fulfilled.

5.Paypal Integration

6.In App Billing Purchase

7.Adds Implementation

8.Alaram Based App

9.Converter App

10.Workout Apps

11.Managment Tasks App

12.Adds Implementaion

13.Calendar App

14.Restaurant App



Plz Inbox me before Ordering to discuss the detail of app.

thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!!

:

not professional work, hi didn't finish the app at all, hard to communicate with him as well

:

great work!!

:

outstanding work!!

:

thank you very much and happy to work with you




1 comment:

  1. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.
    Contactless Menu

    ReplyDelete