Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Help You Brainstorm Your Application Idea











About:

Hi there,



I will help you brainstorm your mobile application idea with you. It is very to brainstorm anything before the development process is started as it helps you save both time and money in the longer run.

I am a mobile and web application developer and in this gig, I will listen to your application idea and help you brainstorm it. I will provide you with best available solutions, I will tell you if your application idea is even technically possible and I will help you identify your competitors who if any are providing the same service as your application would be.



It is better to spend a few bucks on the research and development process ( RND ) rather than spending a lot of energy, time and money and having the regret later.



Cheers!

Reviews


:

Good communication

:

When you are new to the area of app development, you need to have opinion of an expert. Zac is my expert. Gave crisp and meaningful information in 30 min of discussion. Thanks man.

:

Seller to the point, understood my requirements and delivered as expected.

:

The seller is very professional with a good listening. This is half an hour call and not one hour.

:

Good job as usual!




No comments:

Post a Comment