Monday, January 13, 2020

Create Your Hybrid Apps Using Ionic











About:

Greetings Dear Client,

This is Hailee. I am Expert in Ionic framework & Ionic2. I have strong  knowledge about Hybrid Application and Cordova.



Have passion and command on hybrid applications development.



The tools I use are:

  • Ionic 2
  • Angular 2
  • Typescript


I am also excel at following for advance apps:



  • Google Map API
  • Social Media Integration
  • Firebase

Recently I created 1 amazing Design for my client. I have 1 year Experience in creating web and mobile apps.

I can develop your App.

Thank you for reading my Covering letter.

Regards,

Hailee

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Many thanks, GREAT JOB!

Seller's Response:

Very supportive.

:

Excellent work!

:

It's all pleasure.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment