Monday, August 27, 2018

I will develop a premium taxi app

I will develop a premium taxi app












About:

There are several types of cab booking apps on the market. One type is especially suited to established taxi businesses with their own cars and drivers. Such businesses need an app as a mobile extension of their service. By developing a mobile app to complement their existing service, a taxi company can make it easier for customers to book a ride while also expanding their client base. A taxi app can make life easier for drivers as well.

A while ago (when Uber was still young) we developed the HeartLimo iOS app here at Yalantis. This app is a great example of a mobile extension for a traditional taxi service.

If you want to make an app for taxi service like HeartLimo, you need a server to handle multiple user requests and make sure taxis are delivered to the current user location in the shortest possible time. Our company developed both parts for HeartLimo — the server software and the client app.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


5 comments:

  1. Interesting! Keep up the good work and nice post about taxi app development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Taxi Tilburg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. silver service taxi

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turns out that even the hottest port has a few places where you can get off the beaten path. Here are some recommendations that will make you feel like you're in the know taxi near me

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a long time me & my friend were searching for informative blogs, but now I am on the right place guys, you have made a room in my heart! taxi cab

    ReplyDelete