Monday, March 26, 2018

I will build cross platform ,ionic,xamarin,phonegap mobile app

I will build cross platform ,ionic,xamarin,phonegap mobile app












About:

I am Amit Jagesha Full-Stack developer with 4+ years of proficiency and specialized in mobile and web application development and hold degree in computer science.

I love to work with people who are not solely imaginative but have pioneering ideas for app development perception. We'll make your professional philosophies into realism.

Developing application is just not my vocation it's my curiosity and hungriness.

I have developed adequate applications where I expansion expertise with Android, iPhone and hybrid (Ionic),web. I take egotism in my professionalism and continuously struggle in care my client’s time and straightforward outcomes.

Discuss the application requirements with me in detail before buying my GIG's.

What can you expect from my gig:
 
  • Honesty, Positivism and Professional coding of your app.
  • High quality app with professional design.
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee.
  • Positive advice for your app functions and flow.

What I expect from you:

  1. Kindle specify application platform.
  2. Detail functionalities of your application with full flow of app.
  3. If possible, create a rough sketch design of your application.

Thanks for reading and hope i will be your employee.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment