Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Design Ui Ux, Mobile App, Landing Page Interactive Prototype











About:

Hi! Hope you are fine!



Need excellent quality User interface (UI ) for your iOS,Android or Windows for you?




I will create and design a unique, stunning, professional and modern looking Mobile UI  for any resolution as per your demand and Specification.If you need creative designer who provide you high quality User interface (UI ) for your iOS, Android or Windows for you, you are on the right place.I will create and design a unique, stunning, professional and modern looking Mobile UI  for any resolution as per your demand and Specification, no matter what industry/business you're in.I also can provide complete app design.

I WILL PROVIDE YOU:  
  • JPEG file ( image file ) -  of screen
  • PSD file ( photoshop editable file ) - of screen
  • PNG file ( sliced images ) - of screen
  • Fast delivery -  (depending on the package)

  • Friendly Customer support
  • FREE realistic mockup with final delivery of your design.
  • DISCOUNT for more than 10 screens.


For App Icon Service Details:

I charge $10 per app icon design


  • I don't Charge for PSD (free)
  • I don't charge for Ai (fee)
  • I don't charge for Eps (free)
  • I don't charge for making revisions (unlimited time)


You can also contact me for work examples.
Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I enjoy working with seller, Great work , perfectionist , communication good , design good , and on time delivery.

:

without question THE BEST FIVERR SELLER I've I've work with in my 10 years using FIVERR. looking forward to developing this relationship.

:

It was a pleasure working with seller, he is very good designer , this is the 4 or 5th project we are very pleased with his work. He has designed , creating and development my MVP Prototype from start to finish.

:

Thank you so much. It was a great experience and we have to work great.

:

flawless work!




No comments:

Post a Comment