Sunday, April 26, 2020

Be Your Android Developer











About:

I will be your android developer.

    Hi I am android developer and having an experience of above 5 years in android development. I’ll develop and assist you in developing any kind of android application. The price may be vary depending on what kind of application and features you want. Let’s have a chat and discus your idea to change it to android application.

I will provide the following android services.

Language translation.

Firebase integration.

Google Maps,

Managing server API.

Web Services.

Website to Android Application.

Splash screen.

SQL – lite database.

Room database.

Fire-base.

Material design.

Push Notifications.

What will be my aims?

. Provide high quality application.

. Software Revisions till you satisfied.

. Attractive user interface.

. Code with comments.

. Complete running code.

. Good communication.

. Deliver application on time.

. Client satisfaction.

. Budget friendly.

Reviews


:

He is cool to work with, very humble and also very very talented. One of the best sellers on fiverr, I highly recommend him and will keep working with him in the future

:

extremely hard working. didn’t let go until the project was sucessful

:

Quick response, very clean work, excellent experience. I wanted 3 model data, he added more. recommended

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment