Saturday, April 25, 2020

Be Your Android Developer











About:

Hi There, I'm Professional Android App Developer with One year of Experience in Development. I will develop any kind of custom android app according to your requirements, I will provide a responsive design with bug-free coding.



Services I Can Provide:-

  • Online User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook...)
  • Online Database (Google Firebase Integration)
  • Offline Databases (SQLite ...)
  • Google API's
  • Android Services
  • Animations
  • Mobile Sensors Integration
  & Many Others



Tools That I will Use:- 

  •  Android Studio 
  • JAVA



I Will Provide: 

  • App Icon
  • Complete  Mobile Application
  • High-quality source code
  • Complete Assets
  • Unlimited Revisions(In Purchase)


  • The price for a complete Android App is NOT $100.00. We can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the Android App that you need.
  • Feel Free to Contact ME Any time .
  • Reviews


    : : : : :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment