Sunday, April 26, 2020

Be Your Ios Developer, Ios App Development In Swift And Objective C











About:

Please contact me before ordering this gig.



Welcome to my Gig for developing your iOS(iPhone/iPad) apps with more than expected quality, standard code practice and latest API/SDK will be supported in a given time frame.



Just drop your idea and I will manage A-Z development for you as below:

  • Documentation
  • Wire-frames
  • UI Design
  • Development
  • Web API (Web services) 
  • Testing
  • Publish Apps



I can work on almost all types of custom application as below:

  • Social apps
  • Local Database managed apps
  • Web server-based apps
  • Online shopping apps
  • Google Maps and navigation based apps
  • Audio and Video streaming apps
  • Utility Apps
  • Entertainment apps
  • Custom business tracking/management apps etc.



I can develop apps from scratch or I can also add features, re-skin or fixes issues in your existing apps.



You can also hire me as per hour rate.



I strictly believe in a strong work relationship so please feel free to ask me any queries, I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.



Contact Me :)

Reviews


:

Great Job! Thanks.

:

Seller has great communication and skill. Would recommend.

:

Great experience working with this seller

:

This is my second time working with Pramod and i will come back every time. One of the best people i have worked with on fiverr

:

Fantastic job really well done




No comments:

Post a Comment