Monday, April 27, 2020

Mobile Application Development In Flutter











About:

Please contact me before placing your order, after initial project discussion I will be able to give you estimate for your project. My hourly rate is 30$ per hour.


I have 5 years of experience in mobile development and have worked on applications that are used by more than a million daily active users for both corporate clients and small startups.

Reviews


:

Great experience. Very grateful for the work Renato has done for us. I just provide him with ideas and it's really wonderful to see how they became a reality. One phase down and many more to come! Three more to add - great communication, responsiveness and understanding of ideas.

:

Great dev, look forward to our next project

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment