Saturday, April 25, 2020

Publish Your Android App On My Playstore











About:

Hi,



First i will be happy to serve you below my gig 



If you have an android application and you want that to be published on PlayStore. i will publish that for you from our Developer's account on PlayStore.



--------------------------------------------------

Please  Inbox me first to discuss before order

-------------------------------------------------

Here you will get quick work delivery.



What you will get from me:



Confidentiality

Privacy



Custom order also accepted, If you have any query. 





I need the following things from you:

To publish your application you have to provide  this information -



  • Name of App
  • Short Description
  • Long Description
  • Screenshots

  • Icon
  • Banner (size 1024 W * 500 H)
  • Category Name
  • Contains ADD (YES OR NO)

  • Targeting Audience 0-18+



Provide me this l will publish your app on play store.



App publishing took only 1 day,but to be live on play store sometimes it took 1-7 days because of its play store policy.



if you interested please do Favourite my gig 



Thanks



Kind Regards,

Abo



Reviews


:

This seller is a professional at what he does, my app was published in less than 5 days. Great seller.

:

great person and great service

:

Seller is good.

:

Excellent service, Fast Delivred Definitely recommend

:

good seller




No comments:

Post a Comment