Monday, April 27, 2020

Ios Mobile App Development











About:

I develop mobile Applications (iOS) with backend. Working with my small team and, having 6+ Years of experience, I always make sure that the client-side requirements are very clear.



  • Bug fixing, Covert your website into apps
  • Payment integration, Maps, GPS, SQL database, Core data, Wifi, PDF rendering, Payment gateway integration, In-app purchase
  • Firebase, Chat applications
  • Service based apps
  • AWS integration, Social integration, 
  • Social media integration, Any type of ads integration
  • E-commerce apps, Uber clone apps
  • Upload your app to Appstore, Fix bugs for submission 


Why us?

  • Exceptionally robust
  • Well-designed work
  • Professional quality
  • Performance-oriented 
  • Optimized for security 
  • Great support via email/chat


Provide us with an opportunity to demonstrate how mobile applications can transform the way you do business. 

KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. NO APP IS MADE FOR $5, PRICING IS BASED ON REQUIREMENTS. ORDER CANCELLATION IMPACTS PERFORMANCE AND RATINGS

Providing your budget and timeline will help me recommend a solution that meets your needs.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really wanted to take release a big update to take my app to the next level contacted mayankpatel293, who already made the first version of my app. Never hesitating to try to implement my wildest features and always delivering test builds of the update within a couple of hours he made this update possible and I am very grateful for having someone like him to take care of the technological aspects of my app.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. It's always a great experience every time while working with you

Seller's Response:

I came to mayankpatel293 looking desperately for a developer able to code my app. After getting two cancellations by two different developers here on fiverr, telling me my project is way to complex and time consuming for them, I got a response from mayankpatel telling me he can do it. This was 5 months ago. Until today, I have not had a single day where this developer was not available to listen to my ideas, my constantly upcoming feature ideas and especially my never ending feedback and corrections. We were able to complete 13 correction rounds until the app was finished - due to the project’s complexity and my countless changes - and I am more than happy with the result. He delivered me

Seller's Response:

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! I must suggest if you are seeing this review then use this app it is best concept for meditation

:

Greats...Very Good




No comments:

Post a Comment