Sunday, April 26, 2020

Develop Awesome Ios App











About:

Welcome!

I will design and develop iOS and Android apps! 

My unique offer for buyers is to deliver unlimited reversions till you get satisfied of the product.



I have worked five years as iOS developer and have developed hundreds of apps.I have experience in almost all aspects of iOS programming.  

  • Developing apps with latest feature FIREBASE and have excellent experience in integrating FireBase to your Applications.
  • Customers asking for many apps, will have good concessions in Budget.
  • Expert in Swift, Java and Xcode/Android Studio.
  • have worked on Firebase, facebook API, google maps API, chatbots, Stripe payment gateway and much more.
  • I will implement your idea and come to the real world so just share your idea and compete the market. 
  • Push notification 
  • Splash screen plus Icon
  • Deep linking, messages service 
  • I ensure you that All the upload buttons of your site will work perfectly.
  • websites contained sounds/videos content will also be work 100%.
If you are facing any bug in your apps I will fix it and will deliver you with quality. 

So I give you low price just order and enjoy and get your iOS app.

so do not wait order and enjoy!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Next time I have the opportunity, I would like to work with you again.

:

You are welcome anytime.

:

nice!Next time I have the opportunity, I would like to work with you again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment