Friday, April 24, 2020

Make An Awesome Android App











About:

I will make a fully functioning app for you. All database and the backend will be hosted on firebase but you can change it later with the code that i will provide you in future.

You will surely like my work and i will try my best to make the best app for you as possible.

The things i will take care of:



1. All java functionality coding

2. Database creation

3. A great looking ui (will confirm first with you that you like the ui) Once you like the ui i will start making the app and add all the functionalities

4. Testing

5. Use of robust architectures and great performance of the app

6. XML coding of ui both for portrait and landscape(according to ur needs)

7. Digitally signing the apk according to your details

8. Will provide you withe access of the database



Reviews


Seller's Response:

As I had already asked for his services on my project, I choose to went with his expertise again

Seller's Response:

client is really co operative. Though there was time difference due to different countries, client still managed to give feedbacks as quickly as possible for each phase. Will love to do business with the client again

Seller's Response:

I found out that the price was good (compared to other sellers I was talking too), and went with his job. Not disappointed at all

:

Awesome seller.

:

UI designed as requested, fast delivery... Changes were implemented as soon as requested... Very responsive.




No comments:

Post a Comment