Monday, April 6, 2020

Test Your Android Apps, Games On My Devices











About:

I will test your Android applications on my Android device(s)! I can take unlimited apps versions for testing in 24 hours. Or I can test your application on both of my devices for 5 days. I will also write a short usage brief of apps behavior from every device.



- Unlimited versions tests for 24 hours

- Write usage briefs for every version and from every device



My devices:

- Xperia Arc S (KitKat 4.4.4)

- Acer Iconia Tab (JellyBean 4.1.2)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent report with screenshots. Will definitely want to use again, in future !

Seller's Response:

Communication was excellent, would always want to test more of his applications!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great work! Thanks again! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment