Thursday, April 2, 2020

Make A Mobile App











About:

I will build an Mobile App for your company. whether you are a small company who needs to make an app interface for their company or a startup looking to turn their next big idea into an app or a need a interface for your IOT project this gig is for you. I have a lot of experience in building apps including social networks from scratch, and integrating with IOT devices. 



I use the most modern technologies to develop app and guarantee that any app Developed will leverage the full potentials of modern Technology, for example in depth user engagement analysis using Google Firebase.



I also use Google cloud services to host all storage containers and databases so you can rest assure that your app will never need to worry about server issues.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bibaswan_bhawal did an excellent job on the app I asked for. He followed my instructions and incorporated my requests completely and always checked that he was understanding correctly what I was asking for. I would have no issue recommending him and hope to hire him again in the future.

:

Was lovely working with rickstech fast responses and very clear on what he wanted.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment