Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Develop Your Professional Android App











About:

Please discuss your project before ordering my gig, because there are a lot of factors that decides the cost of application. 



I might not be the best Android developer here, But my work is my passion. I do my best and give 100% satisfaction to my client. 



I will develop your android application as per your requirement and Industry standards.



We Create All kind of Application : 



  • E-commerce Application To sell your product
  • Payment Gateway Integration
  • Messenger app (e.g Whatsapp)
  • Music App
  • Chatting Application
  • Social Networking App
  • Dating App Like Tinder




 I will provide you all the feature that modern android Application contains as follows: 



  1. Social Login (Login using Facebook,Twitter, Google+)
  2. Material Design
  3. Awesome Animated Splash Screen
  4. Ad Integration
  5. Security
  6. Performance
  7. Publish on Google Play Store. 
  8. Payment Gateway Integration




We provide Free Consultation. Don't hesitate to discuss your idea about app. 



I have 3 years of experience in mobile application development, I understand the core concept of Android and UI Design. I have really talented team to work on your project. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Job as usual will hire him again and again

Seller's Response:

It was amazing experience to work with you thanks for trusting me again.

:

good developer

:

Thanks, Sir. It was great experience to work with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment