Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

I will load my custom build on 1 device/1 download. If you need more message before hand. I can also make custom wizard and build. Any questions please feel free to message me. Do not order before contacting me to assure you have picked the correct package suited for your needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exactly what I was looking for... Great communication, great seller. Completely recommended.

Seller's Response:

great experience. great communication.

Seller's Response:

He seems to know what he is doing. 3 areas of improvement: 1. Send a clear brief of what is required beforehand (Download Kodi version etc.) 2. Fix a specific time to get started (most people will buy this service because they are too busy figuring it out themselves) 3. Send follow-up sheet with some insight (add-ons, updates etc.)

:

Everything is titled out and sextioned out. Kodi has over thousands of different addons. they could work today and not tomorrow. You ask for how to step by step after the fact. it could be added on. The date you set I sent request. Enjoy should be 5star.

:

Great communication, look forward to working with seller again




No comments:

Post a Comment