Monday, April 6, 2020

Resolve Your Existing App Bugs











About:

Hello Folks !



Hope you doing great ! 



Here is Yash Ajabiya for you. I have 4+ year experience in Android App development. I have worked with IOT based apps, Dating location based app with video/audio calling features, Many E-commerce and personal usage or business promotive apps.



I have good knowledge about SDK's, API, Third Party API's, All type of Payment Gateway integration, Kotlin, JNI. 



Please let me know if you facing any problem with your existing app or want to build a new one. reach at my profile and check there my work portfolio and just let me know if you like my work style and work.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The final product (Full Educational application mobile) completed perfectly, and exceed my expectations, so all my future projects I will perform it with this great seller. Yash has a good communication and attitude so I highly recommend him for everyone need product with high quality!

Seller's Response:

Great Job will work again

:

Had a great job !

:

Very good

:

Excellent. Love to work again with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment