Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Install Set Up Karenderia Mobile App











About:

I will install, set-up, customize karenderia mobile app for clients for only $20. I am a fullstack developer & work only on Karenderia System for the past few years so I can provide you the most cost effective solution for all your karenderia system requirement.
This gig includes only setting up karenderia mobile app the website and admin part of the system has to be set-up first. There are seperate gigs for different modules including website and admin set-up plz use those for installation of those modules. If you have any customization requirement plz message me and share your requirements for a custom quote.
Apart from code I will need-

website admin backend login details

code access either through cpanel or ftp

app icon

splash screen if you need any

You logo if you want that added
Looking forward to working with you.
Please NOTE that I am not the author of Karenderia script. I am only a coder who customizes this system for clients.

Reviews


:

a great job

:

very good service

:

Excellant person with clear knowledge.

:

Had an awesome experience, delivered on time.

:

yes he helped me reach my goal




No comments:

Post a Comment