Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create Fully Customized Dynamic Android App











About:

I can:

  • create  Native Android Applications using Android SDK + Android Studio
  • assist you to upload Android App on Google Play store.
  • Bug fixing
  • convert your Website to Android native application.
  • develop multi screen supporting app for you
  • expert at creating and consuming web services 



Note: Please do contact me for my availability before buying a gig. Send me the requirements or inbox me to say hello :) 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work as every time

Seller's Response:

Good work as always

:

he did excactly what i expected and how i expected it. honest price and very good end product!

:

Thank you

:

Thanks i will work with you again




No comments:

Post a Comment