Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Make Virtual Reality Game In Unity 3D











About:

Just describe your idea and I will bring into Virtual Reality. I have developed several virtual reality games in unity3d. 

I can make:



Fighting Game

Simulation Games (Roller Coaster, Train, Bus etc)

Endless Runner Games



Please contact me before proceeding to order.  I can make discount depending upon your idea. :) 







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional!

Seller's Response:

Good stuff

Seller's Response:

made VR auto walk scene on sky touching buildings. it was awesome experience.

:

I didn’t understand how to open what I purchased and the the seller was impatient with me.I didn’t want to continue to ask anymore so I bought a service that I can’t even use still can’t open the file $100 lost !

:

Buyer does not aware of installing apk on her mobile. All the hardwork in vain.




No comments:

Post a Comment