Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Update Old Objective C IPhone And IPad Application











About:

I have more than 4 years experience in iOS development. 

So I will do your update releted to your iPhone/iPad application with more stable and high performance.

I have rich experience in social integration(fb, twitter, g+, linked in), map integration(google, mapkit). payment integration(paypal, stripe, in app purchase), GPS location handling, push notification etc.

I had developed 50+ Applications.

I will not charge your money if you are not satisfied to my working result. Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing service as always!! :)

Seller's Response:

Great experience!! :)

Seller's Response:

Great!!! Thank you!!!!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer, Like to work with him again.

:

Amazing service! Very patient and professional, highly recommended! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment