Thursday, April 2, 2020

Convert Website To Native Mobile App











About:

** Thanks For Reading Infomation **



I will convert your responsive website into a mobile app. Also if you want to convert some static web pages into modern responsive web pages, I can do that for you as well. Once you update your website, your mobile app will be updated automatically.  

I will also add an app icon and splash screen for free. Following features this gig contains



  1. Website URL
  2. App name
  3. App logo (512x512)
  4. App splash screen image (720x1080)
  5. Push notification implementation

  6. Calendar based App

  7. Material UI Designing

  8. Optimize your site to look clean and fresh on all devices.

  9. Compact-able on all Screens

  10. Intro Slider For Your App
  11. Latest SDK Version


NOTE: Feel free to contact me and ask to discuss all your requirements with me without any additional charges. Plus don't worry about your current site, I will also redesign your website and convert into the responsive site which will be the more attractive, eye-catchy and stunning site. For more details follow my WordPress gig.



Once your order I will send your app back to you within 24 hours. 

Note:- Please talk to me about the requirements of your app before ordering my gig.

Thank you



Stay Blessed :-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Design a cool blog for me :-) 100% Skill full guy !!! Highly Recommand

Seller's Response:

Nice Buyer

Seller's Response:

This guy in expert in android. It convert my WordPress site into marvelous android app which increase my business traffic . Highly Recommended

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience

:

This guy completed the order not only according to my expectations , but more than that. I recommend this seller for others as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment