Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Convert Website To Android App











About:

About This Gig 



I will convert your Website into fully responsive ANDROID App. Also if you want to convert some Web Pages into a android app, I can do that for you as well. Once you update your Website, your android app will be updated automatically.





Application will look exactly same like your Website and User Friendly!



This is One Time Cost No monthly Charges! 



I will also add app icon and splash screen for free. You just need to give me




  1. Website URL
  2. App name
  3. App logo (512x512)
  4. App splash screen image (720x1080)


Features: 



  • App icon
  • Splash Screen
  • Loading Bar
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Push Notification 
  • Fast Delivery
  • Pull to Refresh
  • Internet Detection
 

Once you order i will send your app back to you within 24 hours. 



Note: I'll use webview to convert your website to android app.  



Reviews


:

Good work bro thank you

:

Very skilled developer .

:

Very good developper

:

Very very good work!

:

Really professional I appreciate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment